On 11/5/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

>Doug is fixing it. But I'm sure that requires a lot of work. We just
>have to be patient. I wasn't complaining. Just pointing out the
>slowdown. It's been MUCH better today, at least at my station.
>Paul

Paul,

Norm's sarcasm literally drips off him. I don't think the man has ever
said anything in his life that wasn't tainted with humor. You will meet
him, it's only a matter of time.

Speaking of which, I'm wearing a black armband the week beginning May
29th. And you know what? because my hours at work have piled up in a
certain way, my roster queen has given me an extra day off on Monday
June 6th. Like, rub some more salt in the wound baby.

However, I have a cunning plan for a limited appearance......nyuk nyuk
nyuk....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__