Wiha is the brand I like.
I buy several of the 00 and 000 phillips and modify them as needed
to fit different heads.
JIS drivers are the correct type for the Pentax screws but I have
found that slightly "blunting" the tips on the Wihas works well.
Here's a link to a Phillips set:
https://www.micro-tools.com/store/productdetails/26194.aspx

They do also carry several of the JIS drivers as Powell has
already mentioned.
The Wihas are available locally to me, which is good on the
rare very occasions when I break one. They're pretty tough.

Don