Brendan wrote:

> I was going through the pictures I took from Caribanna
> here and noticed some camera shake and even a few
> blurry pics, going to my notes, I noticed all were
> taken with day fill flash on the pz-20 and I didn't
> get the lens warning when I was zoomed to the long end
> of the 70-300.

Is this a Sigma lens? Maybe that's the problem with not getting the
warning.

I don't listen to what my PZ-1p says wrt flash usage. Use a little
common sense, i.e. don't use shutter speeds that are going to give you
shake. Remember that with fill-flash, your main exposure is ambient, and
the little pop of flash isn't going to freeze things.

I usually do this stuff manually (except for the ttl part), and avoid
program modes.

tv