Yes I agree, the sensation of waiting and the thrill of a good shot is
completely absent. But in our overpopulated country it's the only way
to getting this close without doing something illegal or disturbing
the birds. I still prefer to spot a bird of prey in the wild.
Nice to hear someone else also likes the one eyed owl!

Toine