On 5/15/06, Jay Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Been away from posting on the list lately. Still following some
though.  My youngest daughter came over to cook dinner for her Mom
on Mothers Day. Here is shot of here and her new puppy "Baby" .
Taken with the *istDS and the FA*50 f/1.4. Would have been a better
shot with maybe a telephoto to blur the background a bit more. But oh
well, sometimes you just have to settle for what you get.
Comments always helpful. Thanks for looking.

JayT
http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/60205137.DanielleBaby.jpg

Love the tight crop on that one.

I seem to recall seeing that young lady before, and she has a
beautiful smile!  Well captured.

cheers,
frank