In a message dated 5/16/2006 12:22:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Joe,

Please allow me to correct your erroneous email (attached below).

Choicepoint (http://www.choicepoint.com) is the company that "...is the
leading provider of identification and credential verification services for
business and government."  They're the ones that got the bad press for
selling identity information to fraudulent users of the data.

Checkpoint (http://www.checkpoint.com) provides internet security solutions.
Checkpoint recently purchased Zone Labs, a San Francisco bay area provider
of security software solutions including Zone Alarm.

They are two different companies in different business areas.

Hope this helps,

Mark
=====
This is where I found Zone Alarm. Haven't installed it yet. Probably an older
version, but when I went to checkpoint, I couldn't find it. Version doesn't
really matter -- all I care is that it works.

I haven't had a firewall before. And I haven't had a problem, but it sounds
like a good idea.

http://www.download.com/3000-2092-10039884.html

Cnet is a good place to find stuff.

Marnie aka Doe