In a message dated 5/16/2006 9:53:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Anyone have any favorable experience with any of the "compatable" ink jet
cartridges for the Epson R220 series printers.
I am looking at trying to reduce costs on these puppies.

Walt
=========
Nope. I've been wondering about my Epson and my Canon. I've used replacement
ink on my HP inkjet -- where you inject the ink into the cartridge -- and it
worked fine (except for the time I accidentally squirted magenta all over the
kitchen counter, floor, and tray of bananas. Naturally it would be the magenta
I squirted, it was almost as bad as getting cherry on everything. Although the
slick surfaces cleaned up well, but my jeans were a goner.) But then I wasn't
trying for archival photo prints. Just regular, non-photo, color printing.

Marnie aka Doe