I do believe that Cory will do his best at becoming PDML Central.
I will have to look, but I am sure that I do have a blimp at hand.

No offense to Cory, but he will have huge shoes to fill...

I cannot believe that it is just around the corner,

César
Panama City, Florida

graywolf wrote:
Will any of that be there with out Bill Owens & PDML Central?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Mark Roberts wrote:
Jon Myers wrote:

If I were to happen to be in the area at the time, how
might I find some GFMers to be able to put faces to
the names?

Look for the squad car with the flashing lights.

Or... After paying your admission fee ($12.00 IIRC) at the mountain's
one entrance, drive up the mountain road just a couple of hundred
yards to the picnic area on your right. Immediately after entering the
picnic area the road forks - it's one way so you have to keep to the
right. The PDML headquarters is always right in the center of the
fork.

Also look for the PDML blimp :)