Shel Belinkoff wrote:
Hi,

I'm starting some daily walks, and every now and then I'll be walking past
these mailboxes.  The plan is to photograph them a little differently each
time - different lenses, perspectives, framing, etc.  Grab a few shots,
come home, examine them, and shoot some more later on.

I don't know what it is about these boxes - can't really put my finger on
it - but ever since I picked up my cameras again about five years ago, this
scene has held my interest.  There's a fence post further down the road
that pushes my buttons as well.  Over the years there have been some pretty
innocuous scenes that have caught and held my interest.  There's a bench
down by the waterfront in Albany that has the same effect on me.

Shel

Fair enough, Shel!

keith