In a message dated 5/17/2006 6:13:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Interesting? Yes.
Fascinating? In a way, yes.
Funny? Quite.
Real? Hmmmmm.

Come on. This is a joke, right? An elaborate one with strong
implications for the "people will believe what they are led to
believe" theme of some contemporary art, but still, an enormous
pulling of our visual legs. Those color photos suggest Photoshop a
lot more than they do the early 20th century. Call me a skeptic,
albeit one with an appreciative sense of humor, but I'm not buying
it. Am I just missing everyone's wry wink of the eye? That gets lost
in email.

-Stephen
========
I seriously doubt it is true either.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)  But it does make fun reading. Sort of like the DA Vinci
Code.