In a message dated 5/17/2006 5:36:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
On 5/18/06, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know. Which brings me to a rather loosely related question; does
anyone
> know the title of the movie where a blind photographer is deceived by the
> friend who describes his shots?

"Proof" with Hugo Weaving & Russell Crowe

Dave S
========
Sounds interesting. Never seen that one. Will look for it.

BTW, I will just mention some books now that I've been meaning to mention on
list, about a woman photographer who has a rare form of color blindness that
means she sees in only B&W and is also overly sensitive to light (has to wear
sunglasses). Very, very interesting.

Mystery Series. By David Hunt. The Magician's Tale and Trick of Light.

She only shoots film, of course.

Marnie aka Doe :-)