C'mon, now you've spoiled it for me...

It is like telling the end of a movie...

Bart

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 17/05/2006 22:47 >>>
Okay, so what happens next is that everyone who doesn't live in
America will chime in how evil America is, and some people who do
live in America will jump in and agree, while some people who live in

America will insist it isn't so, and so what? and then Bob will wake
up and throw in some general xenophobia, and Bill Robb might insult
someone, and then someone will threaten to leave the list, and some
lurker will write me a nasty email saying he will stop sponging info
from the contributors if I don't get control, and then someone will
suggest that it would all be better if we all jumped to a google/
yahoo/smartgroups/webforum format, and some other people will tell
them to kiss off, and then it will go downhill from there.

So that's the next week on this thread, the Reader's Digest Condensed

version, without the profanity.

Can we just skip it now?