Group,
Thought I'd let you know (so you would miss me) that I'll be away for a
couple weeks. Will have a computer available to me for a short while,
in a week or so and then not until 'prox the first week of June.
Tetons (probably not Yellowstone again) with hope for some weather
elements to combine with a fair amount of remaining snow. Live webcam
shows quite a bit of snow still.
Wife and I will be visiting family in Iowa for a few days.
I noticed a few stretches of Colorado highway that we haven't traveled,
so on our return to California, will check out a couple.

Later,

Jack