Hi Godderrs,

I like this one a lot.  It's seemingly simple, but upon loking closely
there's more to be seen than immediately met my eye.  For example, at first
look in the smaller pic i didn't realize that I was seeing a tree and its
shadow ... this is one I'd like to look at again - might have some more
comments.

Shel