I have had some troubles with my connection for a week or so, so it's been
quiet from me...

I have mixed emotions about this picture myself. I kind of like it, as is,
on the one hand. But I also dislike the blown out parts, it attracts too
much attention.
The corrected version is better when speaking about the blown out parts, but
the wall looks dull. So I don't know what I prefer.

I believe I haven’t been able to get most out of the file :-(
Anyway, thanks for looking and commenting.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)