In a message dated 6/11/2006 10:07:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie _ I took your suggestion and came up with this
revision - in a kinda sneaky way :)

I think it is better
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/desertsolitairebetter.jpg

a note to Abbey fans - yeah, I know, "a season in the
wilderness" subtitle should be there, too
but this is just an example and I thought it looked better
without it. :)

Good news about the Velveeta Underground cover I did, my
author friend told me
the book was selected for some free advertising by an art
director due to the cover design -
so that made me pretty happy...

ann

=======
Looks better. More balanced.

Cool, cool re cover art for other one. It was a neat design and once you
explained the context, it made a tad more sense to me.

Way to go.

Marnie