> > > Tom said
>
> NO! There's no way in hell I'm going to wrestle with that goddamned scanner
> and
software.
That's why I shoot slides in the first place. I don't want to deal with any of
that.

> Why do you think the playing field will be uneven? In which way?
>
> I fully expect to be at a competitive disadvantage because my slides are what
> they are
and
the digital images can be altered. The digitally projected images at the GFM
presentations
didn't seem to suffer much compated to the slides that were shown.

I thought the quality was very good. Was'nt there a comment from Don about the
new
projector and
cost of same.

Good is better i say.:-)