Hi Paal
Thanks for the "storey" - just had it printed today.
Is this really a store from the designers? Or some kind of "cult advertising" (no
offence)?

It's interesting to read about the choises the designes made. It would be even more
intersting to know what went before choosing the actual functions - not just where/how
they designed the controles! But why they ruled out certain things E.I. the lversatile
bracketing options of the PZ1p. I tend to use more than one stop bracketing.
Look at the sundown at Cliffs of Moher at my home page
http://jensbladt.freeservers.com
I made this by using 1,3 stops between exposures (Z1) - even those pictures were very
much the same (exposure wise) even though you can clearly see the difference in
shutterspeed.
Anyway, I'm going to buy the MS-S befor this year has gone. I wish I could resist -
until The MZ-Sn will eventually arrive.
Regards
Jens