-----Original Message-----

From:  "Daniel J. Matyola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  July PUG deadline today
Date:  Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:58 am
Size:  1K
To:  "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>

The professional photographers among us and the photographic artistes
have decided that the PUG is beneath them -- too many crude and
inartistic entries -- but I think that there are still a few amateurs
on this list who don't take themselves so seriously and would enjoy
posting in a general gallery like this and later seeing what others
are doing and how they interpret the theme of the month.  It's fun.