On 22/6/06, Don Williams, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Years ago -- probably in the late 90s -- there was a troll who got badly
>on my nerves. He wouldn't let up, so I gave him hell and used very
>strong language. Cotty jumped down my throat letting me know that there
>were impressionable young eyes that also accessed pdml and that I should
>moderate my language.

I realise now that I was wrong to do that, so I apologise Don. Freedom
of speech and all that. The list will morph into what it will. If there
is frequent strong language, some will take their leave, others will not
flinch.

Censorship is bollocks!

--

Cheers,