> From: Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/06/22 Thu PM 05:42:11 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: OT: The simple internet, was Re: PUG/PESO ...at Flickr?
>
> Paul Sorenson wrote:
> >
> > Ann -
> >
> > In Firefox, you can block images and get text only this way...
> >
> > Go to the Tools menu, click on Options, then click on the Content icon.
> >   In the window that opens un-check the box that says Load Images.  To
> > the right of the Load Images choice is a box labeled Exceptions.  Click
> > on that and follow the instructions to designate web sites from which
> > you want to see the images.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > -P
> >

> thanks but ---
> that doesn't work for me, Paul --
> I wouldn't know which to allow and not to anything I was
> going to for the first time.
>
> However, if I could remember to do it each time,
> I could dispense with the load images just when I start to
> search
> and then put it on again when I finished.
>

> What i want is a permanent stop animation button  - know
> where i can find one of those? :) :)
>
> ann

In NS, go to: edit>preferences>privacy and security>images

There, you will find two boxes.  One is image acceptance, the other is for
animations.  You can choose to let them loop as many times as is built in, once
or not at all.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software