So Tom,
1)  If you've got this thing for a Pentax Photo Contest Gallery,
why don't you start one?  If people like it, the gallery will grow.
I'll contribute, so would many others.
2)  Please tell me what distinguished this gallery from all the others
available to post your photos on across the web?
3)  No matter how I slice this, it comes off like your trying to kill the PUG.
Regards,  Bob S.