Jostien,

That's a great presentation.  It really does take 5 minutes to
download.  I expected more structures and less wood, but quickly was
charmed by what I saw.  The music fits perfectly.

I loved the wood grains and knots in the first part with the
horizontal full screen persentation.  The fade transitions were useful
and added to the enjoyment of the show.  The occasional, quicker pop
onto the screen of an image was a good change of pace and seemed to be
matched to the music.  I found myself watching for how the knots moved
in and around the screen.

The later vertical shots in the show were less powerful as they filled
less of my screen, but still very enjoyable. The structure part of the
theme became more apparent here.  The occasional 5 pointed star was
also a treat as was the iron element and the closing.

I thought the pace of the slide changes was almost too quick.  I find
myself wanting to run the show again.  Perhaps this was intentional.
:-)  A very good design.

Regards,  Bob S.