Hi!

> Boris,
> Isn't that camera shake on the chair to the right?
> Also visible on the vertical edge of the white wall on the left.
> Regards,  Bob S.
>
> On 6/24/06, gibikote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> hi
>> more like bright and sunny rather than hot/humid.
>> is the back of both chairs unsharp due to camera shake?
>> probably the wall just to the right of the flowers as well...
>>
>> weather sounds a lot like how its out here (Vellore, South India)
>> ~ 35 degrees, 65% humidity
>>
>> regards
>> Sridhar

Bob, Sridhar, Dave - you see, the "shake" is not caused by the shake. It
is the result of applying this Dreams 2 filter. I thought (probably
mistakenly) that its effect would look a bit like the hot air trembling
with the wind...

Well, more work is evidently necessary ;-).

Thanks for your words. They help me a lot.

Boris