I am about ready to print up my Mom's memorial card. Going to put a photo of
her hands on the front, usual memorial stuff inside, with a biography letter
insert.

I called up the only good local lab left around here -- they don't do cards.
They will do up prints from a jpg. Which I might let them do, not sure I want
to run off that many (50) prints on my Epson 925.

So I've thought of going to Kinko's.

Really, I haven't researched this yet. Being lazy and hoping someone else can
shortcut the process for me. :-)

Where do I find cards that will fit a 4-6 or 5-7 photo? Blank inside.

Is there some easier way to do this? If I use a place on the Net won't I have
to wait too long?
Not sure I want to do that way, anyway -- want to have enough control over
the end product.

So, sources of cards?
Is a copy place the best bet?
And a photo lab for the photo?

Any suggestions welcome. Especially from those who have done cards.

Marnie aka the Clueless