----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Sanderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Your words, "let it die peacefully" should be all the incentive
> we need if we wish not to lose the PUG.
> A bit of a reality check.

Keeping the PUG warm as a topic of discussion, or preferrably, keeping
the IMAGES in the PUG a topic of discussion, is the only way to keep
it going. As long as there's a broad base of interest, it's good.

No offence to you, Don, but there must be a lower threshold of
interested people below which it is not worthwhile to do it for the
community. In my honest opinion, the PUG should have a broad base of
supporters on the PDML to be allowed to be "the gallery of the PDML".

Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea, I think PUG is a nice concept.
It has been one of the best things about PDML for many years.

But to keep it alive, a lot of people have to take an interest in it.
Not just a handful, as it is now.

Jostein