I love the face and the moment in this photo. (Ok I don't love her, but if I
were younger, I could ;-) )
As others have said, the exposure looks a bit off.
The background troubles me a bit. I see a building and it looks like it has
been cut off, strange. This attracts a bit too much of my attention.
Despite the bad sides, I think this is among your better shots, because of
the strong subject and the moment.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)