>I have also heard the rumor that
>they will introduce Leica-branded version of the Panasonic DMC-L1 SLR
>with 4/3 system lens mount.

The 14-50mm/F2.8-3.5 Leica D Vario Elmarit is equipped with an aperture
ring.  It may be the only four thirds DSLR specific lens so equipped but
it has one.  gfen, should be happy.  Hell if Panasonic can do it why not
Pentax?

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0602/06022609panasonicdmcl1.asp

--
When you're worried or in doubt,