On Jun 26, 2006, at 8:18 AM, John Forbes wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Is it biased towards PS, or is it software-neutral?
>
> JOhn

Actually, it is impossible to write a good book and be software-
neutral. We decided to use Photoshop Elements for most of our image
manipulation, but we do mention Photoshop and things it can do that
Elements can't.  We also briefly discuss GIMP and some others.  We
wanted the book to be practical, not theoretical.

BTW, if any listers decide to buy the book, please click on the Used
and New link and buy it from me.  My price is a penny cheaper than
Amazon !

Bob