I use my Pentax browser for just that. Look at the Pef files and then i used to
do a jpeg
conversion of
them through the software so i could run a slide show on Vueprint and show
people. (Saw
Mark do
that at the 2005 GFM meetup, so i just copied his work flow.:-))
Now that i have pef2jpg loaded up, that will do for now.Good enough for quick
jpgs to
slideshow from.

But i agree with Godfrey;s statment below. Slow and only offers a basic
adjutments.

Dave