Just noticed I am getting every PDML email twice. I
know people have suggested reasons for this before,
but none of these apply, re servers, email programs,
etc. I am using Yahoo, through Netscape Communicator
4.72. The only thing I can think of is that they are
rebounding from a list members email.

The interesting thing is that the two identical emails
are different sizes. One has "This email is from the
Pentax Discuss Mailing List...." only once, and the
other has it twice. That is why I suspect it is
rebounding from someone's inbox. Although I wonder why
it doesn't just keep rebounding.

This is really filling up my mailbox in a big hurry. I
hope someone can help. Also can you tell me if anyone
is having the same problem (off-list please, I don't
want it twice).

Jody.