Welcome to the List, Pedro.

The MX is a nice little camera, but it is running out of parts in
Europe. Some of the parts are still obtainable, others are not.

Re: macro lenses;
there are 50mm, 100mm and 200mm macro lenses. If you are on a low
budget, forget about the 200mm, they are expensive. In my opinion, a
100mm is a good option. Better working distance than the 50mm, and
could double as a portrait lens too. There is an SMC-M 100mm f/4 which
is quite nice for a budget option.

Re: wide-angles;
The SMC-M 28mm f/2.8 is an easily obtainable lens. Over the last two
weeks I think 15-20 of them have passed through eBay, often at a very
pleasant price (for the buyer). Watch out for sticky aperture blades
on this model. If it has been stored at high temperatures, the grease
in the focusing mechanism tend to creep onto the aperture blades.

In the M series there is also a 24-35 zoom that some people on this
list are very fond of. Another zoom with high verdict is the FA 20-35
f/4, which is actually a pretty modern lens. Could be a bit pricey for
your budget, though...

In general, though, all the lenses you can buy for your MX will fit
today's digital wondercameras too, so your investment in good lenses
will not be wasted if you wish to go digital later.

The lenses you can't use with MX are labelled FAJ or DA. Those lens
series do not have an aperture ring. They require a modern camera that
can control aperture electronically.

hope this helps,
Jostein