Hello Vic,

The fox is very striking.  I'm curious if you did some work on the
background to soften or blur it.  It seems just a bit different
looking than the foreground.

The grass is nice, too.  I have to agree that many older lenses do
quite well with the digital bodies.  I've got a K200/2.5 that is very
good and several A lenses as well.

Nice showing, keep the pics coming.

--
Best regards,