I have never much liked 28mm, preferring a 24mm (on 35mm film). But then
35mm has always been my standard lens. If I could only have one I would
take the 35mm. If I could have two it would be the 35mm and 100mm. In
fact, with my digicam I shoot 90% of my shots at the short and long end
of the zoom which is the visual equivalent of that 35 and 100, so I am
pretty consistent with this preference.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com