Ann ...

I use various flash cards to xfer data between computers.  They make a nice
alternative to much lower capacity floppy disks.  The answer to your
question is, yes, you can put anything on it.  Might be nice to have if you
want to easily take a few images to a lab for printing instead of burning a
CD.

You didn't mention the speed of the card.  That might help someone decide
if they want it.  The price might be a little high regardless.  Fast 1GB
cards can be had for less than that these days.  For example, an 80X 1GB
card can be purchased here for less than $25.00, and a 150X 2GB card for
about $43.00.

Shel