Op Tue, 04 Jul 2006 00:05:04 +0200 schreef Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> BTW: I had always understood the FA 70-200 to be a dog.
> Detail in the shirt, arm, hat and guitar is excellent.
> So much for that theory!

Hi Don,

I had the FA70-200 (powerzoom), bought the F70-210 based on it's
reputation... Shooting 'casually', I could not find much difference
between the two. With the same subject and from a tripod the F70-210 is
noticably better, mainly more contrasty and with more saturated colours.

If what I got when ebaying the FA is representative, it must be the best
value-for-money long zoom out there :(

--
Regards, Lucas