Keith McGuinness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Comments...

> * Gianfranco Irlanda: A Car?
> Interesting as an object but the image is a little static.
> Perhaps another angle?

Hi Keith,

First, thanks for taking the time to comment on the whole
gallery.

I agree, the subject is interesting but I had no time to spend
on it - in fact the resulting picture is quite far from my best
ones, but I'm trying to show only my most recent work instead of
browsing through the old shots (probably I'm just lazy,
though... :-)
I'll be back in the former jail tomorrow, I'll see if I'm able
to do something better.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

_