hi Charles... how's it going?

> From:  Charles Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subj:  "K" 50mm f1.4 lens is coming apart!
> Date:  Wed Jul 5, 2006 10:08 am
> Size:  1K
> To:  Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
>
> I've got a used Pentax K 50mm f1.4 lens that exhibited weird behavior
> last time I pulled it out of the bag.
>
> The front end of the barrel is loose.  No optics are moving or
> anything... just the front barrel (which includes the front plate

I don't know if this helps, but I got my  filter stuck a couple of months
ago... i've used the
BACK of the mouse pad to loose it up...  it's kinda sticky "rubber/silicon"
based... gave me a
good grip!

regards,
Ed

Ed Maruyama
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        ICQ# 2590107
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edmaruyama
Iqaluit - Nunavut
Canada

"All in all it's been a rocky road, twists and turns along the way... But, I
still
pray for tomorrow, all my hopes, my dreams...  don't fade away... Don't fade
away..."
David Coverdale