Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af P. J.
Alling
Sendt: 5. juli 2006 18:40
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: SV: Coming Soon - A new K-mount Film Camera

I try not to do overseas transactions with people who's language I don't
fully understand.  (I guess that makes me a typical American, the lack
of understanding that is).  I don't mind the fact that I can exhaust my
conversational French, or German trying to order a sandwich.  But buying
a relatively expensive and easily damaged item such as a Zoom lens
frightens me just a bit.  Thanks anyway, I appreciate the thought