Actually, on sober second thought, I don't need to know what "the lie" is.  I think
I've said all that I need to in order to make my thoughts known.  I've probably
taken it farther off-topic than need be for a "Pentax Discuss" list anyway.

I'd be happy to discuss the matter off-list with any interested parties.

Have a nice day!

regards,
frank