Jens,

I think Godfrey is right, about the panorama too!  It reminds me of
the painting "Sunday in the Park" by George Seurat.

The portraits are very revealing.  Much more so than the excellent
work you showed of the town folk for your slide presentation.  I got
the feeling that these people were a little different, maybe naive and
even flattered to be photographed.  It is a marvelous set showing a
great deal of personality in the individuals.  Nice that they trusted
you.

Regards,  Bob S.