Thank you for the comments.

Mark- I would  like to see your "No Swimming", but I did not find it
on your site

Paul Stenquist- I agree that this shot is muddy, as you say.  And
since I am relatively new to this, you must pardon my silly questions.
 Is the muddiness due to the B&W conversion that I use, or the color
filter I use on the B&W conversion, or is there something else that I
am missing?

and wrt to my site and choice of colors...  I have had a couple others
(not from PDML) comment on the blue on black, so that will be changing
at some point, but thank you for that comment as well.

Russell