In a message dated 7/8/2006 2:03:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I do not have internet at home, so I do all my trolling at work, and I
am frequently asked when looking at PESO's why I am looking at a
picture of a dead tree, or a barn or whatever.

Also, when I got my DL, one fo the first questions I was asked: "Can
it also do video?"

And right after that I was informed: "My phone takes pictures too, and
it's smaller than that."

-sigh-

russell
=======
Well, let's face it hobbyist photographers are essentially nuts.

Which, I think, includes most of us.

BTW, two neighbors have praised me for the pic of Mom's hands on the front of
her memorial card and the bio insert (with scans of old photos) as well.

So sometimes we are appreciated. Sometimes.

Marnie ;-)