Hi Joe,
Welcome to the list. As you've already seen, we sometimes talk about
things that have very little to do with Pentax cameras. That's due in
part to the fact that we cover Pentax cameras in depth. Sometimes
there's just not much more to talk about, so we digress. We're more
than a source of information, we're a group of friends who empathize,
argue, congratulate, and more. We're a big family, that can't always
keep it all together. If you stick around for awhile, I think you'll
like it. And you'll eventually learn a lot about Pentax cameras and
photography in general.
Paul