>I used to soup my own color reversal and direct
>positive B & W film

Those were the days, I don't much miss them...

If most of your lenses are Super Takumars, (Not SMC Taks, which meter
open aperture on the F), you won't lose much using them on the DL.  Auto
diaphragm will be a thing of the past, but that would be true on any K
mount body.  Stop down metering works well enough and you'll get the
advantage of aperture preferred stop down automated metering so you gain
something there, (in addition to the convenience of digital).  Any third
party lens, w/o a Auto/Manual switch will only expose wide open, which
makes them a bit more problematic.  Still you could do worse for a kit.
As I said in an earlier post, (anticipated by everyone else it seems),
there are lots of experts and quite a few "experts" on this list.
Questions or comments usually garner reasonable and often quite
knowledgeable responses.

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).