----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Kerstetter"
Subject: Re: PESO - dodge ball tournament

>> The arm doesn't bother me in the least.  Listen to what others suggest
>> but
>> march to your own drummer.  You'll drive yourself nuts trying to satisfy
>> every, or even just a few, of the suggestions you'll get here.
>
> thanks.  i usually don't care much for what others think, but in the
> case of this list, my desire is to seek out the opinions of others who
> know much more than I do so that I can become better myself.

If you really honestly want to know what others think of your pictures,
don't turn it into a debating contest when someone posts something you
disagree with, or don't like. When you post a picture and ask what people
think of it, the honest thing to do is sit back, read what they have to say,
and thank them for saying it, whether you like it or not.

William Robb