Don Sanderson wrote:

>Is anyone else frequently getting their PDML subscription
>suspended for "excessive bounces"?
>It's happened 4 times now for no apparent reason.
>I seem to be getting most/all messages when I compare
>mine to the archive.
>Makes it impossible to follow threads when you keep
>getting kicked off and have to re-subscribe, go to the
>archive, and try to fill in the holes. :-(

Yep. The same thing keeps happening to me. I've subscribed through a
forwarding address, which isn't set to bounce/reject *anything*, but I
still keep getting unsubbed for "excessive bounces".
And I also can't detect anything in the archives that isn't making it
to my inbox.

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com