-----Original Message-----

From:  "Scott Loveless" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: OT: Why do you take pictures?
Date:  Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:49 am
Size:  760 bytes
To:  "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>

On 7/9/06, Amita Guha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Also, when I got my DL, one fo the first questions I was asked: "Can
> > it also do video?"
>
> Similar thing happened to Nate when a friend was looking at his DSLR:
> "Yours can't do video? Oh. I thought yours was more advanced than
> mine." *sigh* He had one of those SLR-type digicams.

The day I bought my Mamiya C220 TLR, I was sitting in a diner looking
it over while waiting for my lunch.  A punk teenager struts up to the
table and says something like "Dude, that's a phat camera.  Is that
thing digital?"

I wanted to hit him over the head with it.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com