Dave,

my R800 arrived today and I'd like to say thanks to you for
recommending it, and thanks to everybody else who took part in the
thread helping me to decide on the printer.

I have printed a few shots this evening, with ICM turned on at the
printer, and using Qimage and I am very impressed by the results
straight out of the box. I need to spend time getting everything set
up for the scanner/camera-to-printer process, particularly for black &
white, but I can see that I'm going to be pleased with this thing -
it's a vast improvement on the last inkjet printer I had.

I can hardly believe it's all done by teeny-weeny little pixies!

--
Cheers,
 Bob