Hello there.

Although I mostly shoot digital (*istD) I still have my trusty MZ-6.
It is always loaded with film (usually Fuji NPC 160) and I take it for
a spin every now and then.

Today I received the prints and scans from the most recent roll. It
took me roughly half a year to finish the roll *blush*. Mostly I've
been trying my limited lenses, notably 31 Ltd, and the fish eye zoom.

Man, it is amazing. This 31 Ltd lens is mind blowing... I have the
scans (roughly of 6 MegaPixels worth) which I will review and see if I
can post anything to underline my point here. Nevertheless, the 10x15
(cm) proofs look alive. You know, I usually (target) practice on my
daughter. Few shots are more or less impossible to express in words.
The quality is more than superb...

Well, I am not saying that I'll be abandoning *istD because of that.
But obviously my film camera will see more use.

Not to mention that (silver, darn it) MZ-6 with FG grip and black ;-)
31 Ltd balance very nicely in my hands... And the viewfinder view is
bloody bigger ;-).

Like Cotty keeps saying every now and then - "Jumpin' Jupiter!" ;-)

--
Boris